Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Additions & Improvements
Click Here to Login

Old 02-03-2006, 03:13 PM   #41
padredw
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2224
Send a message via Skype™ to padredw
Rich, by all means do some local checking in your area. I was able to find a local source for $65 per T-105. This is especially important because shipping of batteries can be quite expensive. Good luck.

padredw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 04:04 PM   #42
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
There are dozens of Golf courses around here.I will ask my Golf pro friend of mine again about price but this time ask him the right question.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 01:39 AM   #43
padredw
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2224
Send a message via Skype™ to padredw
I hope I don't harp too much on this one note, but....

The very day I bought my two 6 volt batteries, my first stop was by the "golf cart business" -- I had a friend with me who is a golfer and he does regular business there. I knew nothing about "golf cart batteries" so I took him with me. When his friend at that business learned of my intended use, he suggested that I go on into town to his supplier. As I recall, I saved $10. per battery by following his advice.

His price includes the usual delivery and set-up at the golf course. He knew I needed none of that. I would handle the batteries and installation myself. And so it was.

It was this same battery supplier with whom I checked this past week when I needed a battery for my little solar installation. Two 6 volt batteries wired in series would have been better, but in this case 'overkill' and would have cost twice as much. But I have never regretted putting the 'golf cart' batteries in my Montana.
padredw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 05:27 AM   #44
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
padredw..That is good information. Thanks .
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote