Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-29-2010, 07:46 AM   #1
kylec2
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #10688
Howdy from the state of Texas!

I wanted to take a minute to say howdy and thank you for the opportunity of participating in the MOC!

We have owned our 2007 Montana Mountaineer 344RET for almost four years and travel with our three cats (Rosie, Ginger and Jack), and our two daughters (when college or work allows).

My bride, Bev, and myself have been camping all our lives and enjoy the scenery that makes up this great country. Though we are still working, we manage to camp an average of 60 days/year.

In addition to camping, we enjoy reading, horseback riding, astronomy, and computers; I am currently wagon master for our Good Sam Club chapter, the Garland Sams.

Thanks,
Kyle
kylec2 is offline   Reply With Quote