Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Was that You???
Click Here to Login

Old 04-15-2008, 07:40 AM   #1
madeforeachother
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6748
Does every RV'er own a Montana

I'm stuck in Chicago finishing up building a high rise while my wife was traveling the highways heading to Florida's Panhandle to be with family and in our phone conversations see remarked that many, many, many Montana fifth wheels and other RV's were heading north. Sure wish I was pulling our 3400RL south to see the sight of all those RV's heading north.

madeforeachother is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 03:15 AM   #2
BB_TX
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6433
We were at an RV park in Kerrville TX Friday thru Tuesday. Walking thru the park, I lost count of how many different brands of 5'ERs there were. But of all them, there were mostly just one each of each brand, EXCEPT for Montana. There were many Montanas there, and more were coming and going while we were there. #1 sales leader for 7 consecutive years must say something for them.
BB_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 01:07 PM   #3
madeforeachother
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6748
My wife stopped overnight in Nashville and when she hit the pavement the next morning she said it was unbelievable the amount of RV's heading north again with many of them Montanas. We bought our first, a 3670RL in 2003 and visited every state except Hawaii ofcourse over a four year period and it held up very well what with at least 50-60 thousand on the trailer when we traded it in for our 3400RL in 2007. Neadless to say, we are very pleased with the Montana product and will reccommend them to anyone who asks our opinion. My 2003 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 with the diesel engine just turned 159,000 and running just as well as the day I purchased it. Seems like we picked two good winners.
madeforeachother is online now   Reply With Quote