Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 02-11-2012, 03:01 AM   #1
Bill-N-Donna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7110
It finally caught up with us...

We have 18° here this morning. You can see the snow in the weather cam in my signature.

Old 02-11-2012, 03:08 AM   #2
DQDick
Site Team

M.O.C. #11455
58 degrees here at the moment and going to be 76 today. I noticed back home it's three degrees at the moment. You should hitch up and join Ozz and I in the desert!
DQDick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 07:55 AM   #3
Art-n-Marge
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9257
Send a message via MSN to Art-n-Marge Send a message via Yahoo to Art-n-Marge
Bill-n-Donna.... I've seen that before!! Wait, I now remember I clicked on that link some time ago, and I saw the same thing. But then I remembered you posted last year (or was it the year before that) just about when it snowed, so that's why it looked the same. Since I remember clicking on that link others times when it was cloudy or nighttime, the view changed accordingly.

I wonder if my town has something like that camera. I'm sure others would like to see... uh... errr... ummm, desert sand? At least there won't be any snow.

On Edit: I found a webcam a little over 7 miles from my home. The view oscillates but you get the idea. Surprise! Not much sand! One of the views includes my stickhouse but it is obscured by a big hill. There are lots of hills where I live. Right now, it's pretty boring. Rain is expected, again, yeah, right!
Art-n-Marge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 08:47 AM   #4
Bill-N-Donna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7110

Art, Nice area!
When you look through the web cam on my sig you see Ohio on the left and Kentucky on the right. Obviously the river is what separates us. The tiny community on the right is South Shore. Our house is just out of the picture to the right. Sometimes they turn the camera to the north and you get a direct shot of Portsmouth, Ohio and some bottom land that likes to flood every year.
Bill-N-Donna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 04:00 PM   #5
Recumbent
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10457
Bill-N-Donna, read a book about your area titled The Frontiersmen by Allan Eckert that told the life stories Simon Kenton and Tecumseh. Beautiful country up there in Kentucky/Ohio.
Recumbent is offline   Reply With Quote