Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Repairs & Service
Click Here to Login

Old 03-12-2007, 01:59 PM   #1
RMccord
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #3727
Anyone by from Beaudry RV in Tucson

I am talking to them about a 2007 3650 or 3600 so if you have purchased from them I would like to know what your experience has been good or bad. I especially am interested in their preparation and service as I will be having some additional equipment added before delivery. Time is pressing as we would take delivery by this Friday to return to CA this weekend.
Thanks
Bob

RMccord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 03:10 AM   #2
refocused
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6586
Our only experience with them was a super high pressure salesperson who made us a rediculous offer on our rig without even seeing it - wanted us to fill out a paper on our old rig stating what condition, etc., things were in and SIGN it - seemed a little fishy to us! We bought locally - TEXAS!
refocused is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 04:35 AM   #3
rrheik
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6292
We bought our 3000RK at Beaudry last September. We had a good walk trough, and have had really good service with the service department. Dick Lind, a service rep., has taken really good care of us in the past, with both our Tana and our previous Wilderness, which they don't sell. We spend a lot of time in Tucson due to my Dad passing in November, and my Mom being in poor health. Our salesman now works at the Beaudry Chandler, AZ. lot and treated us right. We didn't have any high pressure, they knew my Dad was dying and treated us with the utmost respect and only dealt with us when we were ready. We would buy there again.

bob
rrheik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 07:23 AM   #4
ols1932
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1944
Didn't buy there but have had excellent service there.

Orv
ols1932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 04:32 PM   #5
lawrenceb42106
Montana Master

M.O.C. #45
We bought a Th wheel from them. They offered us a cheap price for our trade in. Stick with them and they will come around with a price you can live with. Anything the promise you make sure it is in writing or they will back out. No we will not buy from them again. Like others have said their service is great. Just the sales are not up to par for me.
lawrenceb42106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 05:06 PM   #6
Montana Sky
Montana Master

M.O.C. #889
When getting price quotes I talked with them. Nice folks, somewhat high pressure and extremely high prices. They were the 2nd highest price quote I received.
Montana Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 12:01 PM   #7
Navigator
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #1894
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by RMccord

I am talking to them about a 2007 3650 or 3600 so if you have purchased from them I would like to know what your experience has been good or bad. I especially am interested in their preparation and service as I will be having some additional equipment added before delivery. Time is pressing as we would take delivery by this Friday to return to CA this weekend.
Thanks
Bob
Don't take it in for service at Beaudry's in San Marcos, Ca. unless you don't need it for months! And then be prepared to return it because they fail to make the original repairs. Ours was damaged while in their care and returned to us with an almost flat tire! Our friends have a 2006 3400RL and are still struggling to get warranty work done.
Navigator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 10:09 AM   #8
snow
Established Member

M.O.C. #434
I tried buying a 3075 Montana in Tucson from them, high pressure sales, no MRSP any where to be seen. Had to take thier word about starting prics, anyway, to make a long story short. I ordered my new rig from my home state, Michigan, the dealer where I bought my 2980 Montana from. Starting price 11,000 cheaper than Beaudry started. You figure it out. I got a fair trade-in value too.
Buyer, beware.......

George & Joan Berlinger
Lapeer, Michigan
2004 Chevy 2500 HD
Duramax 6.6; 5 Speed Allisson
3075 Montana
Husky 16K slider
Prodigy Brake Control
Sprayed-in Bed Liner
TrailAir Pin Box
snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 03:32 PM   #9
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
We just stopped by to "look". Before they even took us to the lot they wanted a complete financial history. Our purpose in stopping was to see a Hitchhiker Champagne, just for fun. The salesman wouldn't even take us in one because our numbers didn't match that unit. Did they think we were going to reveal our entire financial status five minutes after meeting them? Then when we didn't buy, he asked us to wait for his "boss" to come talk to us so he would understand why he didn't make a sale. Wierd and very high pressure. I won't even stop to look next time.
jrgwdenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 04:44 PM   #10
bob n pam
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2121
We bought our 2001 2955RL from Beaudy. Very high pressure sales. Did not get something in writing and they did back out and we ended up with the trailer. Service was always good. Would not buy from them again. I agree with Judy - we won't even stop to look "just for fun". The first thing I did was remove all of the Beaudry stickers from the rig.
bob n pam is offline   Reply With Quote