Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > Member News
Click Here to Login

Old 10-10-2012, 06:17 AM   #1
Steve and Susie
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #12618
Last Summer Jam

Looks like summer is leaving us pretty fast here in Michigan. This Saturday is our last Country Jam of the season at Alice Springs RV Park and Resort, Ionia, Michigan. We have had a wonderful summer, met a lot of great new Friends, played music with a lot of great musicians, and listened to a lot of great singers. If anyone is in the area Saturday, stop and say howdy. We will be repeating the summer jams starting April 20th, 2013, make plans to come and join us in one of the nicest and cleanest campgrounds ever. Happy Trails, Steve and Susie

Steve and Susie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 07:27 AM   #2
DQDick
Site Team

M.O.C. #11455
It's on our to do list for next summer. If we're up for the Rally early we'll try and make it for at least one session.
DQDick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 06:44 AM   #3
1retired06
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12156
Sounds like a great event.
F350 crew cab dually 6.7
1retired06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 03:20 AM   #4
Steve and Susie
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #12618
The jam yesterday was a fun gig. The highlight was meeting a MOC member. I have to apologize, I didn't have anything to write on when I met you, so have slept since then and have forgotten your name. When the jam was over, being the last of the year, it was quite a hubbub, everyone wanting to exchange addresses and phone Numbers, and wish everyone a great and safe winter. Also still having adverse effects of my viral pneumonia, the most important thing on my mind was curling up on the couch. After you left I did talk to the park owner, and he said of course bring on the whole gang for a MOC rally. Let me know when you would like to have it, and I'll get it all set up, and being at the park all summer, we would be glad to help in any set ups you need help with. Like I said yesterday, anytime other than Holidays probably as they usually are booked up a couple weeks in advance. Labor Day weekend, they turned away 32 lot requests. Anyhow, was great meeting you, and drop me a line and we can get together in the future, and thanks for stopping by.
Old 10-14-2012, 04:16 PM   #5
tbhd2
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5709
Steve and Susie

Was great meeting you. Sure wish we could have had better weather. But there's always next summer and we'll have more time to chat. Alice Springs RV park is a beautiful large park and the owners seem very generous. Clean and well kept. Had a wonderful time in spite of the weather and will be back next year. And the music was great.
tbhd2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 03:22 AM   #6
Steve and Susie
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #12618
Thanks Dennis, was also great meeting you. I do so apologize for not feeling well that day, the pneumonia seems to really be kicking my butt, but I promise next time I will be a much better host. We came back on Sunday in hopes you would still be there, but you were gone already. We are so looking forward to the new season next year, there are so many new and different ideas we are all working on. Again, I'm sorry the whole band was not there Saturday, the steel player, fiddle player and bass all were down with the flu, so all we had were fillin's, hope you enjoyed it anyways. Next year on the last Saturday of the month we will be hosting a Mini Opera Jamboree at night with lots of singers and musicians, I think that will be a fun time also. Between times of the jams ending and the night opera's there will be pot lucks, home made ice cream socials, etc . will post more when the season gets closer and everything is on the schedule. thanks again for joining us. Happy Trails, Steve and Susie