Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > PREVIOUS ANNUAL MOC NORTH AMERICAN RALLIES > 2013 Annual MOC North American Fall Rally
Click Here to Login

Old 10-08-2013, 03:01 AM   #1
Jewels
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #13667
Info From Rally?

I have not seen any posts with information coming from rally attendees -was hoping for information that would be passed along?

I wanted to attend, but at the last minute, after being fortunate enough to receive a spot, things changed! Stunk! If you heard anything that would be of value to us poor souls not fortunate enough to be there, please share!

Thanks!

Jewels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 03:33 AM   #2
DQDick
Site Team

M.O.C. #11455
I think like most of us I have four pages of notes and didn't even come close to attending every seminar. Most of what we learned will leak out when someone posts a thread. Ask a question, such as what did we learn from Norcold, or Dometic, or Atwood, or Dexter etc. and see what comes out. Too much stuff to just list.
DQDick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 06:13 AM   #3
K0LCB
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13395
This was our first rally and it was lots of fun. Learned some new stuff and met a lot of nice people, ate too much, and spent lots of money
K0LCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 09:09 AM   #4
worknomore
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2216
Jewels - I agree w/DQDick: ask & you'll probably receive. As for me, I'm brain dead from the rally - will take a while to recover. Like most, the Rally was information overload to the extreme, & I think most folks just want some down time for awhile. Hope to see you next year - you'll experience first-hand what I mean.

KOLCB - Amen to that. The Rally fee is just for starters!!!
worknomore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 01:27 AM   #5
Samiterry
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #13257
As a former "newbie", I thought the rally was a great adventure overall. The driving class for ladies was awesome!!! Great discussions came from Mike of Keystone about the possibility of changing the refrigerators in the future. Still on the fence about the new "cream" color of the outside of the Montana's. BTW for those of you that have asked - I love the keyless door entry I bought and Terry installed!!! It's awesome!!! One thing I am a bit miffed about is...we made a trip back to Tiara to look for a couple of replacement parts for the Big Sky. We had to order them and have them shipped to our house. This was on Tuesday of the rally. To date, still no parts, I will be calling on Monday to find out what is going on with the order.
Samiterry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 02:10 AM   #6
Jewels
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #13667
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Samiterry

As a former "newbie", I thought the rally was a great adventure overall. The driving class for ladies was awesome!!! Great discussions came from Mike of Keystone about the possibility of changing the refrigerators in the future. Still on the fence about the new "cream" color of the outside of the Montana's. BTW for those of you that have asked - I love the keyless door entry I bought and Terry installed!!! It's awesome!!! One thing I am a bit miffed about is...we made a trip back to Tiara to look for a couple of replacement parts for the Big Sky. We had to order them and have them shipped to our house. This was on Tuesday of the rally. To date, still no parts, I will be calling on Monday to find out what is going on with the order.
What keyless entry unit did you put in? I am interested in installing one as well.
Jewels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 04:48 AM   #7
K0LCB
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13395
I bought and installed th RV lock. Check it out at: RVLock.com
K0LCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 03:31 PM   #8
Recumbent
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10457
Leonard, please keep us posted how it works, we opted to not get one due reports here on the MOC about issues.
Recumbent is offline   Reply With Quote