Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-18-2021, 06:16 PM   #1
JG TEXAS

M.O.C. #30035
Living room TV antenna reception

I tried searching old posts for answers to my question but no luck. I have a 2019 20th anniversary with Jensen TVs. My bedroom TV gets excellent reception when the booster is on. The living room TV only gets about 1/2 the channels. In the pass through on the curbside, there is a white and a black cable feeding a splitter. I assume 1 from cable, the other from my batwing antenna. There is 1 cable hooked to the other end of the splitter and 3 open terminals. On the roadside of the passthrough there is another cable and antenna jack. This is how it was set up when I purchased it last Spring. I tried running a cable from the one of the 3 open terminals on the curbside to the antenna jack on the roadside and it didn't improve my reception in the living room at all. Do I need another booster for my livingroom or am I missing something? I have other issues as well, but need to tackle them one at time. Furnace quit working, pilot in the oven won't light. Shower door broke on my maiden voyage. Besides those things, I love it.LOL
JG TEXAS is offline   Reply With Quote