Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 05-26-2005, 12:58 PM   #1
campbud
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3142
Everyone Have A Nice Memorial Day!

Well we are headed out a day early!!! I hope everyone has a great weekend and the weather stays nice!! Happy Camping!

campbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2005, 01:36 PM   #2
vickster
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1165
Happy Memorial Day everyone! Enjoy the extended weekend and please drive safely!
vickster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2005, 02:42 PM   #3
Wordsmith
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3215
Happy Memorial Day! Since graduation at my school is tomorrow night, we will be spending this holiday at home, but we will be heading out on June 6 when the highways and campgrounds are a tad less congested!
Wordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2005, 04:11 PM   #4
Kathi
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3113
Like wise, Memorial Day is not good to travel. We are staying home. Just to much traffic. We have alittle issue going on with the neighbor landlord. (The house is vacant). We took the south side fence down so that we could put the Montana in the driveway. Well we came home the other day and the landscapers had put a sprinkler system right along our driveway 2 1/2' right on the spot where we were getting ready to pour concrete. Needless to say we have had an ongoing issue with the owner (who is shall we say a slumlord who in 30 years has never taken care of the place, but now that property is up he decides to show up and collect ) about the fact that his trees tore up and split the concrete of the driveway, he tore half of our fence down, just not a good situation. Well this morning I went over to the landscapers who were there trying to set the automatic sprinkler system and showed them my property line. I told them that I didn't mind the fact that they were 2 + ft. on our side in the backyard, that wasn't a problem. But did they think we took the fence out so that they could put their sprinklers there? I had even told them why we were taking the fence down. So the landscaper tells me that the owner isn't a really friendly guy!!! (Now does he think I don't know that already?) I told the landscaper that I am a really good neighbor, but that doesn't mean that I am going to put up with him getting another 2 1/2' of my property!!!!! I also said that if they are stupid enough to put the sprinklers right at the concrete drive, then with my truck, (I am a women) and I am stupid enough to run over them. OH WELL!!! TO BE CONTINUED!!!
Kathi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2005, 05:10 PM   #5
cargary
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #1150
Thanks and hope you and yours have a safe holiday also. We are not planning on camping this holiday as we have our unit in for repairs - water leak in the bedroom slide. We will be going out in June though.
Again, have a good and safe holiday.
Gary & Carole
cargary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005, 03:45 AM   #6
BillyRay
Montana Master

M.O.C. #607
just another day at work....no different than any other!
BillyRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005, 03:46 AM   #7
BillyRay
Montana Master

M.O.C. #607
well except for the time and a 1/2 part!
BillyRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005, 04:41 AM   #8
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
We usually stay close to home on memorial day. Our local camping group always has a MD campout within 50 miles of home base but Helen has to work the weekend (FAA) so no go on that however there are a couple of super rib burnoffs nearby so we will partake.Also our Lions club sponsers the MD, along with the VFW, parade in town and I am one of the guys that forms up the parade..You know no one wants to be behind the horses or the high school bands. Oh well..
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2005, 04:12 PM   #9
Dustytuu
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2975
Everyone have a safe and happy holiday! We are staying home for this one but going out in July.
Dustytuu is offline   Reply With Quote