Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 10-18-2004, 12:43 PM   #1
Little Rascal
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #726
ADCO Cover

Not sure how many of you put covers on your fivers during the winter, but we just put ours on in LESS THAN AN HOUR! We recently purchased the ADCO Cover and were amazed by how easily it went on. (Of course this was our second attempt...yesterday it was quite difficult during the 35MPH winds!) Just had to to pass this on...I was planning on spending atleast two hours out on the lot and getting frustrated....NOT EVEN CLOSE! It was a great experience. The true test will be seeing how it olds up throughout the weather.

Little Rascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2004, 01:20 PM   #2
BillyRay
Montana Master

M.O.C. #607
I've never used one. never had any problems, but never heard of any problems from anyone that used covers. many people have different opinions, so I never knew which way to go. I just figured the dealers don't cover them (although they're not going to keep it so what do they care right?)
BillyRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2004, 01:52 AM   #3
steves
Montana Master

M.O.C. #185
I've used a cover on mime for the past 3 years when not in use. I had a custom one made for my 3670 and it has been great. Just make sure the tie downs keep it from flapping in the wind and rubbing on any of the units surface. I can put mine on in about 15 - 20 minutes the only problems is it's heavy and difficult to get on top of the unit.
I'm hoping this one fits the new unit I recently purchased. If not it will be for sale. Good-Luck.

Steve
steves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2004, 02:37 AM   #4
Chuck and Carol
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1011
We bought one last winter for our motor home. During the windy winter we had it ripped to shreds. So this year I don't think so.

Carol
Chuck and Carol is offline   Reply With Quote