Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 04-19-2007, 12:46 PM   #1
tbhd
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2221
I goofed again!!

There was a post not too long ago with pictures of the new Big Sky front closet latches. I thought I saved the post but I sure can't find it now. I've done a "Search" and the "Archives" with no results. We even called the dealer where we bought our Montana and they had no idea what we were talking about. Unfortunately, I don't remember what topic it was under.

Is there someone who did a better job than me and saved the post or remembers where its posted?

Thank you for all help.

Sharon

tbhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 01:43 PM   #2
tbhd2
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5709
Yes, I found it. It was on March 22 of Additions and Improvements. Ordered some today. Hurrah, no more broken platic parts. I also have a package of the wrong ones in the Montana. Too small.
tbhd2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 01:47 PM   #3
tbhd
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2221
Don't you just hate it when they win one LOL. Out smarted again.
tbhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 06:12 PM   #4
rldriver
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2801
So I tried to open the new latches on the front closet on our new big sky and was really mad because I couldn't get it to pop loose like the old ones. After forcing it open I finaly realized that all I had to do was just slide it up and it would unlatch. What a dummy I was. Great design and so much easier to work.
rldriver is offline   Reply With Quote