Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > THE TRADING POST A MOC MARKET PLACE > Trailers, Tow Vehicles & RV related items for Sale
Click Here to Login

Old 01-22-2011, 11:24 AM   #1
JimF
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6260
Send a message via ICQ to JimF Send a message via AIM to JimF Send a message via Yahoo to JimF
For Sale 2007 3400RL and 2001 Dodge TV

Health Issues Abound, must sell our 2007 Montana 3400RL and Possibly the 2001 Dodge 2500SLT Quad cab 5.9 Cummins as a combination deal. The TV is only available for sale after the 3400RL is sold.

The 3400RL is a fully loaded unit to include high gloss gel coat, dual pane windows, central vacuum, stack Maytag Washer and Dryer as well as generator prep and every other option offered except the fireplace, which we removed for extra storage area.

We have done many upgrades in the coach as can be seen in this:
SLIDESHOW

These include a living room Samsung 1080I 32” LCD TV with matching surround sound connected via optical and HDMI and DVD storage in the cabinet, see the slide show. The bedroom TV has been replaced with a 26” LCD w/built in DVD player. Both improvements added storage area behind the new TV mounts.

The tires have been replaced by BF Goodrich Commercial TA Load Range E and this past summer we upgraded to the Wet Bolt suspension.

The Recliners have been removed and replaced with Euro Chairs. New Awning Cloth was installed in May 2010 and a Care Free of Colorado retractable privacy screen mounted over the outside rear picture window. A propane monitor has also been added for inside warning of low propane.

Asking $37,500 for the Montana 3400RL and $6,200 for the TV as separate units, Package deal of $40,000, or best offer.

Full details available and as well as all maintenance records and drivers logs on the Truck and Trailer.

The 2001 2500 SLT has 145,000 miles and is a 2 WD, 8’ Bed, 5.9 Cummins with Auto, tilt cruise, etc. It has the factory tow package and the additional camper special package (i.e., sway bars and upgraded rear springs to 1 ton capacity) and the Firestone Air Bag System has been installed. A Hypertech programmer is currently installed which has proven to add mileage in both city and towing but also tremendous performance advantages.

We have added aftermarket, oversize, outside mirrors w/remote and heat, a below the rim extra wide bed width cargo box, the hitch is a 16K Husky.

A new Injector pump was installed approximately 15,000 miles ago and the Transmission has been serviced at 15K mile intervals, this truck is Solid!

If Interested e-mail me at jfrolick@yahoo.com,

The unit is located in Athol, MA, delivery possible within a reasonable distance.

Thanks

JimF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 02:39 AM   #2
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
Jim, sorry to hear about the health issues. You have a beautiful 5er, it should sell with no problems, Good luck to you both.
Ozz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 05:49 AM   #3
Waynem
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7673
Jim
Earlene and I miss you. Come on down to Texas again, soon as you can.

Earlene has a friend. Her husband is YOUR AGE (an old fart) and they just purchased a TT. They are seriously considering trading in for a 5'er and were just looking this weekend at PPL. I have sent them the information you posted and the link to the slide show. They want to full time for a little while in a year or so after she retires. He's retarded like you.

We'll see.

p.s. everyone. Having been in Jim and Joan's 3400RL several times I can sure attest to the quality of modifications Jim has made. He is a craftsman for sure. He helped me do the install of a 36" tv where a 30" used to be. It's extremely functional. Thanks again Jim.

Waynem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 05:56 AM   #4
JimF
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6260
Send a message via ICQ to JimF Send a message via AIM to JimF Send a message via Yahoo to JimF
My pleasure Wayne, thats what friends and vets do for each other, Semper Fi..
JimF is offline   Reply With Quote