Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 11-07-2020, 06:53 AM   #1
LERD
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #27487
New to club

I've been on the Keystone forums for a couple of years now as we currently own an older Copper Canyon. We like it and plan on using it more in the near future. That being said, the DW is retired, me .... not yet. 2 years at most, maybe sooner. We are still not quite sure of our retirement rig yet, but the Montana 3120RL is by far our favorite choice. I can't think of a better forum to help us with questions, thoughts and insights. Thanks to COVID and the lock downs, the fulltime idea went out the window for us. DW definitely wants a mothership to return to. I'm really looking forward to finding out so much more from actual Montana owners.

LERD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 08:17 AM   #2
DQDick
Site Team

M.O.C. #11455
Welcome! One thing most people don't realize is that you can have a full time lifestyle and still have a mother ship. In our case we have two. In Kansas we own a corner lot in a really small town. Since we built it we have hookups for two RV's, in case friends stop by, and his and her's sheds for crafts etc. In New Mexico we have a lot we own in an Escapee park, also with two sheds. We travel west from the New Mexico property and east and north from the Kansas one. The Kansas one is also near most of our kids, grand kids and great grand kids but the weather there is not what we want in the winter.
DQDick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 10:52 AM   #3
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
Well Lane you have found the spot for all your questions and inquiries on Montana's. This site has over 20,000 members total and over 10,000 active participants. If you have questions "fire away" and you'll get answers from the experts-- actual Montana owners. There have been many modifications done by these members also on their units to go with their lifestyles both full-timing, long timing, or weekending. Since you are already used to the RV lifestyle with your Copper Canyon you know what's going on and what you can expect. You've picked a great brand of fiver for your next one and I hope you enjoy that new unit when you get it. Welcome aboard and stay safe!
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2020, 04:56 PM   #4
Gubs
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #27658
Welcome to the forum, great place for montana owners! WE just purchased a new 2020 Montana 3121RL and LOVE it. So much more space than our Heartland Greystone 29MK. Love the residential frig and all the storage space. The fireplace is great, love the whisper A/Cs and the huge King bed! The convection oven is also a added upgrade that we can not wait to try out. So far nothing but a couple of minor fixes and we hope it remains that way in the time to come. We looked at Grand Design, Heartland, Jayco, and a few other brands and decided on the Montana. Hope we made the right decision since this is our retirement travel the USA home for a while. I retired a few years ago and my wife retires this January so off we go to see as much as we can pile in, in whats left to us. Why travel abroad since we have so much beauty here to see is what we decided. Anyhow, hope you get your new Montana when the time is right for you, you will not regret the Montana line! Oh by the way.....Enjoy but be safe out there!!
Gubs is offline   Reply With Quote