Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Campgrounds
Click Here to Login

Old 03-04-2008, 05:13 AM   #1
rps
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6052
Central Florida RV Parks

Hello:

My wife & I have been in Central Florida since 1/5 and stayed from 1/5 to 2/21 at Blueberry Hill RV park in Bushnell and are now at Grand Lake Resort in Orange Lake until 3/29. Both of these parks are owned by Morgan Resorts. We also have visited Three Lakes Park in Hudson, another Morgan resort.

During our time here, we have also visted many other RV parks from Tampa north to Ocala off the I-75 corridor & off Route 27 / 301 / 441 area north of Route 4 south of Leesburg and have not found anything that matches up to Blueberry Hill in cost and amenities --

So with that said, we have committed to spend 12 weeks next winter at Blueberry Hill in their pull thru section --

We like being able to walk to Wal-Mart to shop and the park set-up works for our telecommuting lifestyle.

Unfortunately, we both need to work for a few more years (we are early 50's), before being able to retire completely

Grand Lake is a nice park if you like Golf and wildlife (bald eagles) - but we have to drive 15 miles to shop and we got spoiled walking to Wal-Mart.

Grand Lake was a last miute change away from Winter Garden RV resort -- we tried to extend at Blueberry Hill, but they were booked -

Even though I had to put up a $500.00 deposit for next year to reserve our space at Blueberry Hill - I have peace of mind knowing I have a place to call home next winter - where I know we can be comfortable.

Many of the folks we met while there have already committed as well.

rps is offline   Reply With Quote