Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Additions & Improvements
Click Here to Login

Old 04-22-2004, 04:28 PM   #1
Montana_882
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #882
BACK UP LIGHT on Montana

I installed a 3.5in. round light that swiveled verticaly onto my left rear jack mount.

I removed the bolt holding the pivot arm at the top rear corner and installed the
bolt thru the mount of the light.

Once the bolt was reinstalled I ran a HOT wire from my tail light down thru to the opening by the jack.

I then drilled a hole in the outside under pannel close to the jack area.I connected the wires as appropriate to a simple togle switch and installed the switch thru the hole.

Once this was completed I attached the ground wire to the frame. Now when I back into a dark campsite I can simply turn on the switch and there is plenty of light behind the unit.

EAGLEONE AND THE BUTTERFLY 2001 F350 4X4 SUPERDUTY CREWCAB AND 2004 MONTANA 3295RK ( A HAPPILY MARRIED COUPLE ENJOYING LIFE TOGETHER )!

Montana_882 is offline   Reply With Quote