Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 07-22-2006, 01:29 PM   #1
Montana_6061

M.O.C. #6061
Stumbled Across Here

Just wanted to say hi to everyone and say what a great site you have here. I accidentally stumbled across here after doind some searching for a Montana rv. The wife and I have been looking to buy one and when we finally found the one we wanted it got sold out from under us. Now we have to start searching all over again. The one we fell for was the 2006 3500 RL model. Just something with the french doors made it for us.

Well time for more searching. Hope its ok if I stop in once in awhile to say hi or chat along with everyone.

Montana_6061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 01:50 PM   #2
ols1932
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1944
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Road_Rage_

Just wanted to say hi to everyone and say what a great site you have here. I accidentally stumbled across here after doind some searching for a Montana rv. The wife and I have been looking to buy one and when we finally found the one we wanted it got sold out from under us. Now we have to start searching all over again. The one we fell for was the 2006 3500 RL model. Just something with the french doors made it for us.

Well time for more searching. Hope its ok if I stop in once in awhile to say hi or chat along with everyone.
Welcome to the group. Keep looking, you'll find the one you want. When you get it, I'm sure you'll really love it. Drop in now and then and let us know how you're doing. Ask any question about anything you may have problems with and this is the place to get the answers. We've learned more about RVing from this forum than all the other forums out there.

Orv
ols1932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 02:03 PM   #3
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Welcome Road Rage to the MOC Family.

If you're looking for a Monty you could not have found a better place to stumble into. No matter what model we have someone in here that already has one or has researched it just as you are doing. Don't be afraid to ask question as that is what we are all about. As Montana owners ourselves you will get it straight and none of that "I heard that my neighbor's brother's sister-in-law's father's uncle's 3rd cousin said"
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 02:40 PM   #4
Mac
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4624
Welcome, you "stumbled" across the best place for Monty information and for friendly people and advise.
Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 03:19 PM   #5
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
We took delivery of a 06 3400 in May and spent over a year on this forum asking questions and learning before the purchase. This will make your purchase experience easier.You will know more about pricing and the product that most dealers/Salesmen.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 09:14 PM   #6
JH Sechelt
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4976
Welcome to the MOC, great place, great people.

J&D
JH Sechelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 12:26 AM   #7
Fordzilla
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2819
Send a message via MSN to Fordzilla
Welcome Road Rage, My wife and I really like the rear living area in the 3500 as well. If we ever get tired of the floor plan we have now that will probably be our next Montana. Keep looking there are some 3500's out there to be had. Or, if you don't need it right away order one just the way you like it and pick it up later this fall.
Fordzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 03:45 AM   #8
trukdoc
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2220
Send a message via MSN to trukdoc
Welcome, this is a great place. Post any question you might have and a wealth of information is on the way.
The nice thing about here is if you ask a salesman a question, they will only tell you what you want to hear to make the sale. Here however you will hear the point from every side.
Good luck.
PS: The mountaineers are worth looking at as well. No French doors however.
trukdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 04:38 AM   #9
Cat320
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5751
Guarantee there is more knowledge about Montanas here than in 99% of the dealers around the country. Not that they are bad folks or ill informed, they just have not done the research we have.
Cat320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 06:32 AM   #10
Sunshine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2018
This was the right place to find to research Montanas. You will find "the good, the bad and the ugly". Most of us who have experienced any problems have gotten them solved and love our Montanas. The 3500RL is a nice model and good luck in your search.
Sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 07:33 AM   #11
Wordsmith
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3215
Welcome to the forum—glad you stumbled into the group! Keep dropping by as you continue your search, especially if you have questions. As already said, you will receive honest opinions.
Wordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 04:00 PM   #12
Montana_6061

M.O.C. #6061
Thank you to everyone. You've all made us feel very welcome in the short period of time. I'm sure as I have time for searching around I'll come up with some questions so get ready.....hehehe

And the minute we get our Montana I'll be sure to post pictures.
Montana_6061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 07:11 PM   #13
txkrumm
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5920
Welcome to the Forum! Keep us posted on your progress...
the krumms
txkrumm is offline   Reply With Quote