I know this is an old thread, but it's the newest one that mentions the 400P-RVS.
Looking at Viair's website (https://www.viaircorp.com/shows-and-...he-rv-industry
), they say the 300P-RVS is "Perfect for Class B RVís and Towables"
- Heavy Duty Cycle: 33% @ 100 PSI
- Extended 30 ft. 5-in-1 Braided Air Hose w/ 150 PSI Inline Gauge to reach most Class B or Towable tires
- Aluminum Sand Tray w/ Vibration Isolators
- Inflates 255/70/19.5 tires from 80 to 90 PSI in just 44 seconds
- Powerful and Compact: Under 10 lbs
It appears to be the same as the 400P, with just not as many accessories.
Does anyone have any experience with/any thoughts on this one?