Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Additions & Improvements
Click Here to Login

Old 08-10-2008, 09:59 AM   #1
H. John Kohl
Montana Master

M.O.C. #311
Send a message via AIM to H. John Kohl Send a message via MSN to H. John Kohl Send a message via Yahoo to H. John Kohl
Awning for door (found link)

I remember a post with pictures of an awning made with PVC pipe that attaches to the main awning support arm like an umbrella and covers the opening between the slide and the main awning over the door.
Does anyone have that link or the link to the pictures. Yes I tried search for awning, door, but could not find it even in the archives.
Thanks,

H. John Kohl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 11:06 AM   #2
dsprik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4282
John had it bookmarked on my laptop which is down waiting on parts right now. I am going to do this also. Sorry I can't help - memory is not that good to remember the title of the post or who did it... It was recent though, so someone should be by very shortly.
dsprik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 12:14 PM   #3
H. John Kohl
Montana Master

M.O.C. #311
Send a message via AIM to H. John Kohl Send a message via MSN to H. John Kohl Send a message via Yahoo to H. John Kohl
found the link. It was by RVFIREFIGHTER.
Here is the link to the Show and Tell Pictures
H. John Kohl is offline   Reply With Quote