Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 07-16-2004, 07:21 AM   #21
prariepoodle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #450
Send a message via Yahoo to prariepoodle
Melissa, I see you like a lot of stuff that I do, I like ranch dressing with chicken strips and almost everything else. And another bread thing is ranch dressing with lettuce and tomato slices on real soft bread with a little salt and pepper.

I have to say that I love salt on just about everything and a lot of people go yukk. I put it in grapefruit,apple,pineapple,orange Juice, also in lemon aid. I like it on watermelon, cantaloupe, grapes, pineapple, and lots of other things. I know, I am what you call a saltaholic. But I just can't help myself.lol

prariepoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2004, 07:38 AM   #22
Montana_621
Montana Master

M.O.C. #621
LOL! You are just like me. I love salt on everything and I can see that my 13yo does too, he salts EVERYTHING. I love it on my fruit also, especially the melons.

A good, sweet onion is one of the best things to have for a sandwich. LOL I love a sweet vidalia onion with some mayo, salt and pepper, what an awesome sandwich.

I eat the tomato with lettuce and mayo on toast all the time because my family likes BLT's but I don't care for the bacon. I will have to try it with the ranch, I know I will love it.

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by prariepoodle

Melissa, I see you like a lot of stuff that I do, I like ranch dressing with chicken strips and almost everything else. And another bread thing is ranch dressing with lettuce and tomato slices on real soft bread with a little salt and pepper.

I have to say that I love salt on just about everything and a lot of people go yukk. I put it in grapefruit,apple,pineapple,orange Juice, also in lemon aid. I like it on watermelon, cantaloupe, grapes, pineapple, and lots of other things. I know, I am what you call a saltaholic. But I just can't help myself.lol
Montana_621 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2004, 07:39 AM   #23
Montana_657
Montana Master

M.O.C. #657
Brings to mind another favorite..... alligator fingers.... those could be confused with chicken fingers or strips... both look the same, both white meat.

If we're in Louisana and up for a big feed of crawfish we always start out with the alligator fingers washed down with Budwiser for an appetizer.
Montana_657 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2004, 07:41 AM   #24
D and M On The Road
Montana Master

M.O.C. #49
Hmmmm.... after reading these posts..... maybe at the MOC Rally potluck meals, all the dishes should have a list of ingredients next to each of them?
....hahaha!...
D and M On The Road is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2004, 12:57 PM   #25
kdeiss
Montana Master

M.O.C. #164
In Pittsburgh we have the famous Pirmanti's sandwich named after a restaurant that serves them in the middle of the night to drunk college students. Bread - meat & cheese of choice - coleslaw - french fries -bread. They are sloppy but delicious esp with a beer.
kdeiss is offline   Reply With Quote