Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 07-10-2008, 02:56 PM   #1
tom41
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6363
Woman hunting a husband

A young lady walking down the street came upon a building with a sign that read.."find your husband here, 6 floors of men to choose from!"
hmmmm she thought, I really do need a husband. So she goes in and the sign on the door of floor #1 read...these men have jobs! thats great! she said to herself, a husband with a job! but I wonder what the 2nd floor has to offer.
sign on 2nd floor read.. men with a job and helps with housework!
Ohh a husband with a job and does housework to! how nice, but wonder what the 3rd floor offers.
3rd floor sign reads..man with job, helps with housework, and cooks dinner!
Ohhh very nice, a husband with a job, does housework and is a cook!
but I wonder what the 4th floor offers!
4th floor sign reads...men with a job, helps with housework, cooks dinner, and is very good looking!
ohh my my, a husband with a job, does housework, cooks dinner, and is goodlooking to! what more could a woman want!! but now I wonder how much better the 5th floor is?
5th floor sign read...men that has a job, does housework, cooks dinner, is very good looking, and owns his own home in the country!!
OHHHH this is really great! a husband with a job,does housework,cooks dinner, is goodlooking, and owns a beautiful home in the country!!!
But I just got to see how much more the 6th floor offers!!
the young lady goes up to the sixth floor, where the sign reads..
"This floor has NO MEN! it is to show THAT YOU JUST CAN"T PLEASE A WOMAN!!!

the devil made me do IT!!
Tom

tom41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 05:43 PM   #2
sailer
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6977
I think you are getting borred in nc ,, go see the elk or look for cheep diesel fuel maybe someone will drive down to fill up and save a penny but drive 600 miles to do,, how are the birds coming sailer
sailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 02:59 AM   #3
tom41
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6363
LOL!! John, naww ain't bored yet, gonna stay another month here till august 17th before moving on.
I have been carving between playing "pegs & jokers" and "chicken feet" along with mexican train. Of course I pick some jokes up from others here, you know how that is! couple of your neighbors that was across from you asks about you. Sold 3 more birds since I been here and Bob (manager) wanted me to put some up at the office. So business is good mixed with pleasure. Theres a 2009 2980 monty about 4 up from me. I sure like the basement with that dropped rail. take care
Tom
tom41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 05:22 PM   #4
sailer
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6977
Well tom we are getting real serios on the 3465SA like nailbenders but not sold ours yet so still waiting but its going to happen soon ,, take care as we will be back in oct 08 sailer
sailer is offline   Reply With Quote