Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Tow Vehicles & Towing
Click Here to Login

Old 03-19-2007, 09:14 AM   #1
Crossthread
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6460
Farmers Towing Insurance????

Any info,pro or con on Farmers Ins. Do they tow both like Road Care?Thanks,Bill

Crossthread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 08:26 AM   #2
azstar
Montana Master

M.O.C. #740
Hi Bill,

After about 15 years with GIECO, I did some research and found Farmers to be about $400 a year cheaper. So I just went over to Farmers. If it would have been a $100 difference I would have stayed with GIECO. They were great, but not $400 great.

Farmers has had our Home for 7+ years and came through for us after a "micro burst" took down one of our Giant Saguaro's and destroyed our $2000 Golf Ball barrier. They were great.

Checking on the towing issue we are going to stay with Good Sam because everything is covered, even our Motorcycle and they have the knowledge as to how to take good care of RV'ers. If the TV fails they have been known to take your 5er or TT to a campground while your TV gets fixed.

So, I kept the Towing off our new Farmers policy and saved about $30. Using that $30 toward Good Sam.

Happy Camping
azstar is offline   Reply With Quote