Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 12-25-2006, 05:46 AM   #1
Okie Guy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6054
Missing Loved Ones who have passed

This past year I have lost a lot of dear people in my life from a coworker to my God-Mother and several friends/relatives. I try to do something each holiday to remember special people who I have lost. If you have a friend who has lost someone give them a call today and just ask them if they are having a good day. It means more to them than you will ever know.
Have a blessed day with your loved ones, remember those lost and tell those around you love them.

Happy Christmas!
Phil

P.S. I wish my god-mother was here right now she would pass gas or tell a joke to break the tension. She had a strange sense of humor.

Okie Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 06:29 AM   #2
Parrothead
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1989
Send a message via MSN to Parrothead
Phil
On our tree is a dove for each of our loved ones that have passed. We started this many years ago. The first dove was on one of the floral arrangements. Unfortunately we added several this year.
Happy trails.............
Parrothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 11:02 AM   #3
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
This past year Lorraine lost her Mother in January and her Father in October. I also lost my brother in October. We didn't have to do anything special as their absence was quite evident and our thoughts were frequently about what they would have been doing had they still been with us.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote