Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 03-13-2021, 11:13 AM   #1
432bartman
Montana Master

M.O.C. #26190
Pedal Assist Electric Bikes

Our good friends, who we camp with, did some research on electric bikes and settled on the Electric Bike Company. The bikes are relatively close to where we live and are built in Newport Beach, California. It took just one ride on one and my wife and I ordered ours. Tons of options to choose from on colors, battery location, single or 7 speed drivetrain, baskets, rear racks, ect.. Their staff is just awesome to work with and are at full production capacity now. Our bikes were built in only 12 days, and since we're local, they did free delivery to our home. If you're looking into getting one of these bikes, the quality and most of all customer service is second to none. Our bikes are the beachcruiser style, single speed, the motors have 5 speed settings, LCD screen, and come with an alarm. The standard 11.6ah battery has a range of 20 miles without pedaling and 50 miles with pedaling. Front and rear lights are included as well as hydraulic disc brakes. My wife went with a powder blue color, tan leather seat and grips, and the battery is mounted flush in the bottom of the front basket. It is very clean and I wish I would have gone that route too. Mine is silver with black wheels, basket and rear rack and the battery is mounted in the middle of the frame. They do offer a rear battery rack, which our friend's opted for. These things are fast.....as in 28mph. The Electric Bike Company gets top reviews, so if you're thinking of a electric pedal assist bike, you might consider this company.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-3432.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	294.5 KB
ID:	8647   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-3438.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	292.0 KB
ID:	8648   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-3437.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	241.9 KB
ID:	8649   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-3431.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	267.1 KB
ID:	8650  

2019 Keystone Montana 3560RL, 2020 Chevy 2500 HD, Firestone airbags, Air Lift wireless compressor, Curt gooseneck, 20K Reese Goosebox, TST-507, USMC combat vet & retired LEO. Robert, Anika, Breanna, Dylan (daughter-in-law Stephanie). & our Great Pyrenees Layla
432bartman is offline   Reply With Quote