Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 07-20-2007, 04:34 PM   #1
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
If I knew than what I know now.

A woman awoke during the night to find that her husband was not in bed. She put on her robe and went downstairs. He was sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee in front of him. He appeared to be in deep thought, just staring at the wall. She saw him wipe a tear from his eye and take a sip of his coffee. "What's the matter dear? Why are you down here at this time of night?" she asked.
"Do you remember twenty years ago when we were dating and you were only 16?" he asked.
"Yes, I do," she replied.
"Do you remember when your father caught us in the back seat of my car making out?"
"Yes, I remember."
"Do you remember when he shoved that shotgun in my face and said, 'Either you marry my daughter or spend twenty years in jail?"
"Yes, I do," she said.
He wiped another tear from his cheek and said, "You know...I would have gotten out today."

Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 04:11 AM   #2
Wifeofdano
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5664
Good one Glenn!
Wifeofdano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 11:59 AM   #3
skypilot
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1846
Have to wonder though - was it the same guy from the canyon???
skypilot is offline   Reply With Quote