Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 09-05-2019, 04:12 PM   #21
eeschmitz

M.O.C. #23963
2019-2020 model

I took delivery of a legacy 2020 on July 31. I think it was one of the first to come off the line after Keystone retooled. It's interesting to see the difference between mine and yours. Just about everything is the same, except the cord reel is in back, no stove window (glad I don't), no window above the bed (wouldn't mind since I love light and cross-ventilation), and your bathroom sink is upgraded stainless. Mine is the cheap plastic, everything sticks to it, gets grimy quickly.

What is the floor covering in the slides? Almost looks like berber, or woven?

Overall, I am IN LOVE with my Legacy 3810MS. Wishing you great travels, best of luck with the workmanship, and may your troubles be few!

eeschmitz is offline   Reply With Quote