Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 04-06-2018, 06:53 AM   #21
WeBeFulltime
Montana Master

M.O.C. #11397
Quote:
Originally Posted by LigonierMontana View Post
Guess the Customer Service girl misinformed me. I checked the slides. She said the Bedroom slide was the Accuslide, but it not. All the slides are on tracks and all sound like hydraulic. Guess ours is he same as yours WeBe.
The bedroom and both "den" slides are the Schwentek electric slides and use no hydraulics. The kitchen and opposing dining slides are both hydraulic and operate off the same pump as your leveling system.

You can't rely on everything a Keystone/Montana Rep tells you. They might have been tending bar, flipping burgers, etc. last week.

Full Timers 9/1/2010 through 1/16/2020.
WeBeFulltime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 09:09 AM   #22
LigonierMontana
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #20630
Funny, obviously you are right. ours is a 2018.5 also. I appreciate you help and input. This is our first fifth wheel and the walk through I had when we picked up the unit lasted 5 minutes and the girl never did one before. So I am learning as I go.
Thanks again
Lynn
LigonierMontana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 01:05 PM   #23
WeBeFulltime
Montana Master

M.O.C. #11397
Unfortunate about your lousy dealer but all not like that. Mine takes about 3 days with unit on hookups and everything is checked and cleaned. Then they give the customer all the time they want with someone that knows RVing. After your PDI and you are satisfied all is good it is time to settle up. I have bought 3 new Montanas from them and they have never even ask for a deposit.

Full Timers 9/1/2010 through 1/16/2020.
WeBeFulltime is offline   Reply With Quote