Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 02-04-2004, 04:43 PM   #1
Joyce H
Montana Master

M.O.C. #266
Another Step Toward Retirement

How in the world do you sort all the "stuff" you have accumulated over many years?
We have been sorting, donating, packing boxes for moving (things we just can't bare to part with), and packing boxes of things for a BIG yard sale. Finally got things cleaned out enough to put this house on the market. Realtor came last week to give us a marketing appraisal and will be back tomorrow for us to sign the listing papers. Fortunately we have a vacation home (now snowed in) in the mountains of WV where we can store photos and momentos we just don't want to part with. We are hoping the house here in GA will be sold by April but are in no big rush. Tom will apply for his retirement as soon as house is sold. Seems the more "stuff" I sort the bigger mess I make. Will be hard to keep the house in "show condition" and still continue to sort and pack. We are hoping the weather in the WV mountains will break by mid March so we can haul some boxes up there to store. Sure will be glad when this transition is behind us and we can hit the road and meet some of you great Montana Owners out there. Have enjoyed reading and posting to the forum when I take a break to rest my weary back.
Just wanted to let everyone know what is going on in our life right now.

Tom & Joyce Holroyd
Fayetteville, GA
2003 Montana 3295RK
Ford Lariat 350 CC 4x4 6.0 Diesel

Joyce H is offline   Reply With Quote