Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 07-20-2016, 03:39 PM   #21
vipermanden
Montana Master

M.O.C. #18510
Thanks to all of you, but I will bank on my "Get out of Jail free Card" my CHP son gave me, if I get pulled over? Just kidding, but I do plan on exercising that if I have to. I am watching videos on how to tow a 5th wheel like a Pro, and if I have time, I will have private instruction from a trucking company before I venture out.

Old 07-20-2016, 03:52 PM   #22
Dam Worker
Montana Master

M.O.C. #17164
Oh yeah in my opinion did I mention California really sucks and that is why most of my friends that live there are moving out of the state and I do not plan on visiting it any time soon. All I have to do is look at their laws and their elected officials who make up the laws and that makes up my mind. If I do go it will be to Yosemite and the heck and gone back out of California.

Tom Marty
Old 07-20-2016, 04:37 PM   #23
Artemus Gordon
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12339
I respect everyones opinion and I agree it has some pretty harsh rules, but we built a great life here. Made plenty of money, on my own, to pay for living here and retiring at 40. It's funny as I travel across the country, I have not found a single place we like better. We own property/homes in several States, bought with proceeds from our good fortune in California. For every person you know leaving here, there are dozens moving to take their place. Our Real Estate market has returned and building where we live is moving at a great pace. Northern Ca is a beautiful sportsmens dream and here is where I call my home!
Artemus Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 06:54 AM   #24
moc5er
Site Team

M.O.C. #4839
This topic has been discussed thoroughly and has gone astray so now it is locked.
moc5er is offline   Reply With Quote