Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 03-03-2005, 04:32 AM   #21
vickir
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2215
Sue ... you REALLY don't want to know!!!

vickir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 05:09 AM   #22
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Vicki is exaggerating, Sue. I use that time for other pursuits. Since we've been at this park and had fulltime free wi-fi my reading habit has been neglected. We both do a lot of reading but only a little each day since we've been here. We leave here next week and we will have email access most days but may have little web access for a month or so. So, you'll all get a respite. During that time we'll have our oldest two granddaughters with us for a week. During that time nothing much else gets done, we spend our time with them. They are joy, a delight to have with us. We have been taking them with us for a week every year since 1996, when they were five and six years old. This July they'll be 16 and 15 so our years of taking them with us may be numbered. We will enjoy it as long as we can.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 07:53 AM   #23
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
There's nothing better than sweet little granddaughters. It's wonderful that yours as teenagers still want to travel with you. I pray that ours will be as interested in us when they're older. Right now I'm visiting with them (6 and 4) for a week and loving every minute of it. Judy
jrgwdenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 08:32 AM   #24
Kathi
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3113
I am one of the new members and you guessed it Steve was the very first one to welcome me. I have read some of the postings that you have put on the MOC and all are very informative. Keep up the good work. And when you are gone in March, don't stop posting, cuz you'll have to much to catch up to. Kathi
Kathi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 02:59 PM   #25
rames14
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1920
Steve -

I for one would like to thank you for all of your posts on mapping, GPS and winterizing, among other things. Congratulations and keep up the sharing.
Ron and Terrie Ames - MOC #1920/KF0NTA
2021Montana 3230CK Super Solar Legacy Package
2021 Ram 3500 Laramie Longhorn, BIM Charging
4x4, SRW, LB, Crew Cab, Pullrite 3900 Hitch
rames14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 04:03 PM   #26
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Thanks to all of you. I think you know you all are just as valuable, probably more so, than I am to this group. I have learned an awful lot from you all.

Kathi, we've been offline for a month or two before and the catching up is torture. I like to read every new post since last time I logged on and that means a marathon session once we are back online. At least we'll have email most days. And maybe one of these parks will have wi-fi and we just don't know it yet.

Judy, we do feel truly blessed with all four of our granddaughters and particularly that the oldest two still want to go with us. This past year we'd planned to take them to a Jellystone RV Park where they would have lots and lots of activities. Because of the need to run the younger one to band practice each day we had to move to a more no-frills park closer to their home. Well, it did have a nice swimming beach. When we said we're sorry we couldn't do this other park for them their comment, to our delight, was "that's ok, we just want to hang out with you." They are truly sweet young ladies and we are blessed to have them.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote