Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 07-14-2010, 10:30 AM   #1
fulltimervers

M.O.C. #9712
A Possible Fall Rally?

My husband and I are new to MOC. We are full-timers and are interested in participating in some type of rally, local or regional, with other MOC members. When can we expect announcement of a possible fall rally date. Being full-timers, we are already making plans for Sept., Oct., & Nov. travels, and we're afraid those dates may conflict with a possible upcoming rally date.

fulltimervers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 10:49 AM   #2
remhob
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10257
We are new to the MOC as well, but are attending two rallies. One in Hillsville, VA in August and the National Rally in Goshen, IN in September. There are several upcoming rallies that you might want to check into. I think they all have openings, but I am not sure. You could check the rally calendar at http://www.montanaowners.com/forums/...ad.php?t=36674. Sorry, I don't know how to make it a clickable link. Hope this is of some help. - Pat
remhob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 10:50 AM   #3
remhob
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10257
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by remhob

We are new to the MOC as well, but are attending two rallies. One in Hillsville, VA in August and the National Rally in Goshen, IN in September. There are several upcoming rallies that you might want to check into. I think they all have openings, but I am not sure. You could check the rally calendar at http://www.montanaowners.com/forums/...ad.php?t=36674. Sorry, I don't know how to make it a clickable link. Hope this is of some help. - Pat

On edit, maybe I do know how to post a clicable link.
remhob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 10:50 AM   #4
herewegotogether
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #9367
page down towards the bottom of the forum pages there is a Fall Rally page it is in Goshen in Sept, click on the pages to sign up for it. There are only a few sites left.
Welcome to the forum
herewegotogether is offline   Reply With Quote