Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 04-19-2008, 11:02 AM   #21
eeoski
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #8297
Tammy,

You bet! With the aircard we just got yesterday there is no question that we'll be able to get online to share with you all.

The house looks like a mixmaster went through it right now with trying to gather everything up...I had pretty much convinced myself that the unit was taking the "scenic route" by way of California! LOL As a result I kind of lost my "momentum" in getting ready. Now it is full court press to get what I want to get gathered for Tuesday.

Doug has been working on getting the brake controller installed today. I think it is done, but he's still outside. The hood of the Corvette is up, the tailgate of the truck is down and has a bunch of "stuff" on it, his rollaway is open and tools are kind of strewn about...soooo, I'm not sure whether he's working on the truck, the Corvette, or some combination thereof and I generally don't bother him unless he asks for help or when its time for a meal. I'll get the full story at dinner time I'm sure!

It is going to be interesting to see how Piccola and Lupo fair with their first foray into "camping" as their only experience is staying in my parents' 5th wheel over the holidays on their property. They so love people and other animals with all the traffic that usually is around LazyDays they might just jump out of their skins with excitement!

Anyway, we'll try to keep you up to speed as to how things go and our experiences with the PDI, taking the "driving course," living in the unit with the "critters," and exactly how the 2955RK "lives" over the week.

Robin

eeoski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 05:42 AM   #22
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Congratulations on your new 2955RL! Your excitement comes through loud and clear. And rightfully so!

As to the Dodge being able to pull it, I'm sure you'll find the Dodge hardly breaks a sweat. It's a sweet towing machine. Enjoy.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 02:17 PM   #23
Fire1
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #8237
Send a message via AIM to Fire1
I was supprise the Dodge did almost 15mpg towing "Bella" I hope it gets better when it finally breaks in (10K on it) and Steve was right it pulled like there was nothing there.
Than Cummins continues to amaze me. 21 MPG nakid and 15 towing I am very happy with it.
Big truck brakes and exhaust brake brings "Bruto" to a hault with no sweat.

Fire1 is offline   Reply With Quote