Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Tow Vehicles & Towing
Click Here to Login

Old 03-24-2008, 07:17 AM   #1
David and Jo-Anna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6022
Pressure Pro TMS--how/where/what to order

I'm thinking of ordering the Pressure Pro tire pressure monitoring system. I saw in a recent thread the recommendation to buy from the McFalls, fellow RVers. I went to the mentioned site (pressurepro.com) and got some type of referral site that provided links to several vendors who sell the pressure pro system, but didn't see anything about the McFalls. Are they the makers of the pressure pro system, or just a vendor? Does anyone have a link to the McFalls?

As for what to order, I'm only looking at this time to put sensors on the four tires on our Big Sky and to mount the monitor on top of the dash in front of the steering wheel. Is there anything I need to order besides the monitor and the four sensors--i.e., an antenna kit, power cord to plug into 12v socket on the dash, sensor lock nuts, or anything else?

David and Jo-Anna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 10:48 AM   #2
gojodo
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5540
I got mine from Mike and Pat McFall. Their general web page is http://www.pressureprosystem.com/default.aspx and their email is :
PressureProSystem@yahoo.com. I was very pleased with their level of service, quick and accurate. They also offered excellent advice when I was setting the system up. I feel a lot safer with this system. Good Luck. John Weber
gojodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 04:02 PM   #3
exav8tr
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6333
David, Mine came in a kit with everything I needed. I ordered the eight sensors for truck and Montana. Those folks mentioned will be able to guide you thru purchase and installation..... I think you are making a wise decision....
exav8tr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 04:34 PM   #4
ole dude
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7128
David, try Mike at mmcfall117@yahoo.com. Thats where my Pressure Pro came from, nice folks. They are a vendor.
ole dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 04:45 PM   #5
Delaine and Lindy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6650
David all you need is the monitor and the sensors, Mike and Pat will treat you right. I have never locked my sensors yet. The Yahoo will get you there. Good Luck. GBY....

We are on a short shake down run and all my e-mail addresses are in the other computer
Delaine and Lindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 04:50 PM   #6
Delaine and Lindy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6650
David this will take you to their web site.

www.Pressureprosystem.com
Delaine and Lindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 07:06 PM   #7
jjackflash
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7787
Just ordered mine from Mike and Pat Saturday,so far they seem very concerned when I receive my order to help me set up the system.
Jack
jjackflash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 07:54 PM   #8
David and Jo-Anna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6022
Thanks for the info and links. Called Pat and put in my order. Good to know we are helping to support fellow RVers.

And looking forward to further peace of mind having the TMS in place.
David and Jo-Anna is offline   Reply With Quote