Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Long Timers
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-18-2010, 03:28 AM   #1
Doberman
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #10587
Diesel Fuel Stops I-24 & I-75

Wasn't sure about the best forum category for this but here goes.....

This year is my first trip with the Monty and Diesel Truck. In previous years, I had a gas powered motorhome and had developed my preferred fuel stops with easy in and out. With the truck, I will have to make more frequent stops so the previous locations may not work.

Do any of you have preferred easy in and out diesel fuel locations along I-24 and I-75 (from Southern Illinois to Mid-Florida)? I have identified a few locations by using Google Earth but sometimes those views are not the best angles to determine space for getting truck/Monty in and out easily.

Any information would be appreciated.............. Name of facility and Interstate exit numbers would be great.

If anyone has locations already stored for GPS use would even be better.
Doberman is offline   Reply With Quote