Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Repairs & Service
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-12-2007, 01:40 PM   #1
Doug and Anita
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #3321
black water dump

Our 3295RK has been a great unit for fulltiming. Plenty of storage inside and out. However, a problem has arisen with the black water dump. I am still able to pull the handle and dump but the last two times it was very stiff and hard to open and shut. I ran the valve lubricant a couple of times but it did not help. Could I be having a different problem? I don't think I want to know what I think it is but go ahead and tell me anyway. What do I need to do to correct this problem?
Doug and Anita is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off