Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Tow Vehicles & Towing
Click Here to Login

Old 03-24-2011, 05:34 AM   #1
mainer
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10761
Innovative Balancing - Dyna Beads?

Has anyone used these Dyna Beads in their tires for the 5th wheel and/or truck? If so, what do you think of them.

www.innovativebalancing.com

Thanks

mainer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 06:45 AM   #2
racerjoe
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7770
Interesting. My question is how much do you use per tire? or did I miss it? and is there a vibration in the tire until it is up to a certain speed? You would think they would want to accumilate in one spot as the tire spins faster,so if you put too much in would it then make a heavy spot? Just my questions
racerjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 07:08 AM   #3
mainer
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10761
Have not put them in yet, was wondering if anyone else had. If you go to the website that I posted you will find those and more questions answered. It's easier if you read the website, tons of information there. There's an area that answers questions, and another area tells you how many beads you need per tire size, lots of information. It seems that the commercial trucks have been using them. Maybe we'll hear from someone on the MOC who is using them or knows of someone.
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by racerjoe

Interesting. My question is how much do you use per tire? or did I miss it? and is there a vibration in the tire until it is up to a certain speed? You would think they would want to accumilate in one spot as the tire spins faster,so if you put too much in would it then make a heavy spot? Just my questions
mainer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 07:37 AM   #4
ole dude
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7128
I used them in the drive tires on my Frtlner, when I recently replaced the tires. Just put a bag in each tire, did not open the bag, service person told me the bag will open soon enough in the tire. This was on 22.5 wheels. I guess I should add that the beads seem to do a proper job. Also the need to keep the inside of the tire dry is important so things don't clump up.
ole dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 08:36 AM   #5
mtheo
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6171
Freind of mine uses them in his motorcycle tire and lovesmthem, the manufacuture has a web and shows how much for differnt tire sizes
mtheo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 09:27 AM   #6
awaywego
Montana Master

M.O.C. #40
I used them in my 3280 Montana. the bag is sized by the tire size. They seem to work ok but when I put new G614's on the Big Sky I just had them ballance them with weights.
I found if you had a flat you lost part of the ballance when you broke the bead on the tire.
The weight looked like iron fillings in a bag.
awaywego is offline   Reply With Quote