Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > Member News
Click Here to Login

Old 07-23-2019, 06:14 AM   #1
H. John Kohl
Montana Master

M.O.C. #311
Send a message via AIM to H. John Kohl Send a message via MSN to H. John Kohl Send a message via Yahoo to H. John Kohl
Loss of Steves MOC Member

His Daughter posted this on Facebook. Steves had a MOC number of 183, I believe. He will be missed. Prayers for his family and friends.

Stephen R. Senderovitz Jr., 75, of Belvidere NJ passed away on Saturday, July 20, 2019 at the Inpatient Hospice and Palliative Care at Morristown Medical Center after a long courageous battle with cancer. He was born August 23, 1943 in Nanticoke, PA. He was preceded in death by his parents, Stephen R. Senderovitz and E. Jean (Bridal) Senderovitz. He is survived by his wife Betty Jane (Leiby) of 52 years and two daughters, Stephanie Bunting, husband Scott of Hackettstown, NJ, and Jennifer Cory, husband John of Belvidere, NJ. He was the BEST “Papa” to his grandchildren: Candyce, Alex, Elliot, Owen, Jordan, Jayce, Riley and Zoey. He was also a loving brother to his sister, Jody L. Senderovitz of Blue Bell, PA.
Stephen graduated from Berwick High School in 1961. He served in the U.S. Navy from 1961-1964 attending Radar school at the Great Lakes training center. He served on the Samuel B. Roberts DD823 stationed out of Newport, RI. After leaving the service, Stephen attended Integrated Machine Bureau School for Computer Programming in Scranton, PA. His career was with Prudential and Aetna Insurance retiring as Director of Information Technology.
Stephen was a very active outdoorsman in RVing, fishing and hunting. He was a member and officer of the Appalachian Bowman, Cat Hollow Rod and Gun Club, and Blue Mountain Rod and Gun Club. His favorite activities were family events, RVing, traditional archery and muzzle loading.
Steve’s message he left and asked to be included as a part of his obituary was: “I was so blessed to have met my wife Betty. Her love given to me and family and her unselfish actions were so appreciated – For this, I thank her and will wait for her on the other side. Bye all!”
A funeral mass will be held on July 30, 2019, 11 am at the Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Hackettstown, NJ. A celebration of life will be held immediately following at The Knights Club in Hackettstown, NJ. One of Stephen’s last wishes was to go out on a prayer and a party. All are welcome to join the family in celebrating a life well lived.
In Lieu of Flowers, the family respectfully requests contributions in his honor to the Inpatient Hospice and Palliative Care Fund c/o the Foundation for Morristown Medical Center, 475 South Street, 1st Floor, Morristown, NJ 07960, or online at f4mmc.org.

H. John Kohl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 06:35 AM   #2
jimcol
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7992
Send a message via AIM to jimcol Send a message via MSN to jimcol
John, Thanks for posting. Steve and Betty were two of the nicest people we ever met while RV'ing. In earlier years he also shared a lot of knowledge on this forum. Mine and Linda's condolences to Betty and the entire family. To Steve, RIP my friend, life well lived.
Old 07-23-2019, 07:53 AM   #3
BB_TX
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6433
Never had the opportunity to meet him. But I do remember him being a frequent poster. Looks like his last post was a year ago when he had to cancel for the fall rally.

Makes you wonder how many others are gone and we never know.
BB_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 08:04 AM   #4
NCFischers
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8728
Send a message via Yahoo to NCFischers
He was a true friend and will be missed. We were blessed to have him as part of our lives.
NCFischers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 08:30 AM   #5
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Thank you John for posting that we have been looking for it. His MOC number was 185 joined MOC in 2003 which makes him among the founders of the MOC. We met him at our first rally in 2006 and have been friends ever since. Steve and I tried our best to solve all of the worlds problems but as he would say..If only they listened to us. He is of polish persuasion and had access to the finest Kielbasa we have ever had.He made sure he brought enough for us at the fall rally and when he could no longer make it he sent us some via another MOC member.He was always a valued friend and will remain so. We wish we could be at his party. Be at peace my friend
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 10:05 AM   #6
tbhd
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2221
Always enjoyed Steve and Betty at the Montana Rallies. He will be missed.
tbhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 05:49 PM   #7
Jay Bird
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6831
We were blessed to have Steve in our lives. He was a true friend and he will truly be missed. We always looked forward to seeing him and Betty in our travels. RIP Steve and God's Blessing to the Betty and the family.
Jay Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 08:17 PM   #8
rames14
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1920
Steve was a friend to all that knew him. His concern for others was a testament to his faith. Our prayers go out to Betty and his family. His faith on earth will earn him eternal rewards when he meets Our Lord. I am sure God will say “well done, my good and faithful servant”. Thanks for posting, H John.
Ron and Terrie Ames - MOC #1920/KF0NTA
2021Montana 3230CK Super Solar Legacy Package
2021 Ram 3500 Laramie Longhorn, BIM Charging
4x4, SRW, LB, Crew Cab, Pullrite 3900 Hitch
rames14 is offline   Reply With Quote