Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC REGIONAL CAMPING CLUBS > North American MOC/Northeast Region
Click Here to Login

Old 05-27-2005, 04:23 AM   #1
uhftx
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #2446
Canceling Reservation

Hi everyone,

My wife is in the hospital being treated for severe blood clots. At this time the doctors are saying that a long car ride is the worst thing for her condition.

Originally they were talking a 48 to 72 hour stay. But her levels haven't reacted to the Meds. Its begining to look more like a week stay in the hospital.

I volunteered for the salad saturday night and also for something for sunday brunch. I know its short notice. Please accept my apology for this short notice.

I wish you all a safe journey there. This is just unfortunate timing.

I also have reservations at another campground for the last week of June and, as of this time that one is in question. At least its only an hours drive so maybe this will still be a go.

She even asked me to find someone else to go with. But I think she will need me around if she is restricted to limited activity.

Have a great time. I know, and she knows, I was so looking forward to this event.

Have a great time.

Old 05-27-2005, 12:58 PM   #2
CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #191
Chris and Donna,

You will be in our prayers all weekend, hope Donna feels better real soon! Take care!!!
CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2005, 03:36 AM   #3
FredG
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #1309
Chris and Donna,

We hope that Donna gets better soon!

Don't worry about missing the rally, health and family is more important...and, there will be more rallys in the future that I hope you both can attend when Donna gets better. We'll post pictures and updates from the rally when we get a chance...it won't be the same as being there, but it's the next best thing.

Fred
FredG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2005, 04:11 AM   #4
Just148
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1043
Wishing Donna the best, Take care.
Just148 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2005, 06:07 AM   #5
stiles watson
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2059
Illness is rude. It never asks our permission to come and visit. It never checks our schedules to see if it will interfere. Sorry your plans are spoiled. More than that, very sorry Donna is not well. We pray she is up and going soon.
stiles watson is offline   Reply With Quote