Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > Member News
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-16-2023, 02:11 PM   #1
JandC
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13272
Our Start On MOC

We joined the Montana owners forum in the spring of 2013. We had fully retired (for the second time), sold our Illinois home, and bought a 4 year old Montana fiver. Never owned an RV before. Newbie’s in every sense of the word.

Thanks to the members here on this forum our full time travels went much smoother. The expert advice and knowledge shared here guided me through my first few years on the road and a second Montana (new). Valuable tips from using a TPMS to full timers advise saved us countless dollars and endless problems on our adventure.

Over the years and miles we ended up RVing in a 43’ DP and a 44’ toy hauler. These transitions were easy after gaining my experience through the MOC. Of course we joined other brands forums along the way and stopped checking in here. But make no mistake, the MOC is by far the friendliest, most knowledgeable owners forum out here!

Now we will “slow our roll” through 2023 and by early 2024 be moved into our new sticknbrick outside Port Charlotte FL.
We will still haul the Harley around to a few favorite States in the summer but no more full time RVing for us.

Just wanted to check back in and let everyone know how valuable of a forum this is. Thanks for everything guys/gals!
JandC is offline   Reply With Quote