Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > PREVIOUS ANNUAL MOC NORTH AMERICAN RALLIES > 2018 Annual North American Fall Rally
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-15-2018, 06:43 PM   #1
Bill.vannuys
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #17706
Fall Rally Montana Detailing Service

Jose and his Five Star RV Detailing team will serve our Montana Rally again this year.This is the same business that provided RV and truck washing/waxing service during our 2017 Rally.I believe their work was excellent and once they washed and waxed the first few RVs demonstrating their high quality work, the sign-up list quickly expanded.They worked morning until evening every day of our Rally.

This year, Jose plans to arrive in Goshen around 15 September 2018 and remain for our entire Rally. He will bring a second Detailing Team to increase his Detailing capability due to the demand for his service last year and the significant increase in RVs at the Montana Rally this year.

Five Star Detailing perform their services at your Rally campsite.

If you want to sign-up for Detailing, please read what information is required (right below) and post that information to this Thread.

NAME:
PHONE:
SERVICE REQUESTED:

Service Requested (Wash, Wax) is listed on the sheet posted below with price.
Please identify equipment you want serviced (RV, Vehicle, or both).

I will maintain a list in order of your sign-up and provide it to Five Star Detailing when Jose arrives in Goshen. I will post your site number to his list once assigned so he can find you.

Then, Jose will contact you to make date and time arrangements.

** If you don't want to post your phone # here, send me a PM with your phone number, BUT, be sure to post the other information here.

22 August Update: There were some questions on the Pickup Truck Wash and Wax price. Jose emailed me the following clarification:

Pick up truck wash is 30 dollars
Full detail including the wax is 60 dollars.

If this is still unclear, clarify the price when you speak with Jose before he begins your work. He explains it way better than me.

Remember, RV is one price and does not include your truck; they are priced separately.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JPEG RV Wash2.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	87.7 KB
ID:	2105  

2014 3735MK Legacy, Sailun 637s, TST 507RV TPMS, 2 Battle Born 100 AMP Lithium Batteries, Slide Toppers
2015 Chevy 3500 LTZ, 6.6L Duramax 4WD, CC, LB, SRW with Allison Transmission