Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 08-07-2023, 07:04 PM   #1
Reset19
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #23160
Lectric eBike - Great Customer Service

We went to last years fall rally and one of our goals was to see and ask what other Montana owners were purchasing for e-bikes. There were quite a few brands but we saw quite a few people with Lectric eBikes and we purchased one in December.

My reason for taking a moment to write this has been the excellent customer service they have provided.

We are happy with our purchase and it performs great. Ours came with a slightly bent crank gear probably from shipping. I sent a video to their online customer service and the new part was in the mail the next day.

Recently, they sent out emails regarding checking adjustments for safety and upgraded our bike to hydraulic brakes at no charge.

We purchased a phone holder that mounts on the handle bars but we were not satisfied with how firmly it held the phone. We contacted them to return it and instead they immediately sent a new improved version at no charge. The new one is excellent.

Their documentation and online presence is great.

We normally do not take time to comment on this sort of thing but we have been so impressed we wanted to share this with others.

Old 08-07-2023, 09:47 PM   #2
Ahdmeyer
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #24181
we just purchased to lectric 3.0 bikeswith the extended batteries. we ordered them on june 19 and they just came on saturday. one is a step through and the other has the bar. the step though did not have the battery in it. my bike the one with the bar had the battery and the key. i got on the phone at 9:00 this morning and got the message that it would be 1 hr wait time. there is no way there were that many people ahead of me at 9:00. i did not wait the one hour. i live about 8 miles from the headquarters for lectric. will be there tomorrow morning to get this cleared up. I am glad you had a great experience getting a hold of them. i bought them after reserching many other brands because it is near me. the quality of the bikes from what i have seen looks good. just need another battery.lol i am a pretty patient guy. i did mention this when i was at the headquarters and they said just like everyone else they were short of help.will see tomorrow how this goes getting the battery, i bought this bike carrier https://www.amazon.com/Hyperax-Appro.../dp/B08J6MRT8F will see how this works. been a long time since i rode a bike hope i get the hang of it without hurting myself.
Ahdmeyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2023, 02:15 PM   #3
Theunz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #18384
My Lectric 1.0 was sellout of warranty when my front chain guard broke which allowed the chain to frequently derail. I called them to order a new guide and the sent me a new guide, chainwheel, crank arm, and a tool to remove the arm…NO CHARGE! Now that’s exemplary customer service��.
P.S. played a big role in my decision to buy a bike for my wife from them.