Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Maintenance
Click Here to Login

Old 03-29-2012, 03:23 PM   #1
The Oldguard
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2625
Costco LED Lights

I posted this under “Check for fire danger” but not sure if anyone noticed…

Not trying to cut in on Mike Taylor Led lights as these are 110 volts 4 Watts, and the ones that Mike is selling are 12 Volts and are great and the only problem that I have with his is the dirt can no longer hide in the dark corners they are too bright and the DW says your need to clean the floor there is dirt in the corner.

I’m not sure about the “Costco” in your area, but the one near our house has (Lights of America POWER LED Decorative Light Blubs) 3 pack for $4.00 dollars off limit of 10 no coupon needed. They are 4 watts and are brighter than the 40 watt blubs that came with the unit when new.

The question of heat on the vanity lights in the 3400RL the new light have no heat give off and much better than the mercury bulbs.

The sale is only good until April 1st 2012 sorry that I didn’t see them before this I was going down the aisle when I saw them and though what the heck I’ll give them a try, and they are great for $18.99 minus $4.00

The Oldguard is offline   Reply With Quote