Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 08-14-2004, 05:14 PM   #1
Montana_1970
Established Member

M.O.C. #1970
Greetings and salutations

Hello everyone,
This is Pat and Rock Searle and we are happy to be here.
Fulltimers since 11/2000 with our dog, Rheino and cat, Lil' Bit, we recently upgraded our rig to a new Monte and new truck (see below). We loved our 1985 30' Avion TT but it was time for more floor space and boy did we get it! The four slides are awesome but the feature that closed the sale was the rear sunken kitchen. Pat loves it!
We are both retired from the United States Air Force and still enjoy the mobile lifestyle. Our favorite sport activity is anything to do with flying discs (Frisbees) and especially disc golf. Pat is a former World Champion in that discipline. I had back-to-back hole in ones (aces) during the same tournament.
C'ya on the road.

Montana_1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2004, 06:12 PM   #2
D and M On The Road
Montana Master

M.O.C. #49
Welcome to the MOC family!! Yep, that model you got is a killer... I also love that kitchen. You've joined a great group of people here.

Check out the information regarding the MOC rally next month. Looks like it will be a great time for all who attend.
D and M On The Road is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2004, 06:44 PM   #3
Joyce H
Montana Master

M.O.C. #266
Welcome from one USAF retired family to another. Thanks for taking the time to post and sharing a little about yourselves. Always good to see neew member posting. May you have many happy miles in your new wheel estate!
Joyce H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2004, 10:22 PM   #4
Northstar
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1757
Welcome Pat and Rock. I too am a USAF retired. Glad to have you aboard. Keep us posted. And thanks for sharing. Happyrving......
Northstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2004, 01:00 AM   #5
JLBOZ60
Montana Master

M.O.C. #826
Welcome Pat and Rock. Glad that you joined the MOC forum. We will be fulltiming in a few weeks and are really looking forward to it. There are so many places to see in this wonderful country of ours. Keep us posted on your travels and adventures.
JLBOZ60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2004, 03:43 AM   #6
vickster
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1165
Welcome aboard Pat and Rock! Know you will enjoy your new Monty - what a great unit! Continued happy trails to you ...
vickster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2004, 05:59 AM   #7
prariepoodle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #450
Send a message via Yahoo to prariepoodle
Welcome Pat and Rock, Congratulations on you New Montana we are so glad that you joined.
prariepoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2004, 06:03 AM   #8
GordonR
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #1801
Send a message via AIM to GordonR
Ditto on being retired blue-suiter. As you can see above, there are a few of us around the forum. This is a great bunch of folks and a great source of info. Welcome.
GordonR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2004, 03:14 PM   #9
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Well, I have to say I was in another service, Navy, but only for 9 years. I attended an Air Force School at Randolph and have to say the Air Force has better chow than the Navy! Glad to have you aboard. The 3650RK is beautiful. We really like that one as well as the 3400RL, both new models for 2004.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2004, 05:59 PM   #10
Montana_539
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #539
Over and above the congratulations on joining the forum, the Montana and all - congratulations on world champion disc golf. I have also spent many a fine day throwing the disc... great sport.
Montana_539 is offline   Reply With Quote