Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 08-29-2010, 12:33 PM   #1
stevemc
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6587
Husband v1.0

I can't take credit for this. I found it on another forum and thought it was worth sharing. I'm sure the DW's out there can relate.

"Dear Tech Support,

Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend v5.0 to Husband v1.0 and have since noticed a distinct slow down in overall system performance, particularly in the flower and jewelry applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend v5.0.

In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5 , and then installed undesirable programs such as NBA 5.0 , NFL 3.0 and Golf Clubs 4.1 .

Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and Housecleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system.

Please note that as a fix, I have tried running Nagging 5.3 no avail.

What can I do?

Signed,

Desperate.

--------------------------------------------->>>>>>read reply below

DEAR DESPERATE,

First, keep in mind that Boyfriend v5.0 is an Entertainment Package, while Husband v1.0 is an operating system.

Here is something that might help: Enter command: ithoughtyoulovedme.html , download Tears 6.2, and install the Guilt 3.0 update. If that application works as designed, Husband v1.0 should then reset and run the Jewelry 2.0 and Flowers 3.5 applications.

However, remember, overuse of the above application can cause Husband v1.0 to default to Grumpy Silence v2.5, which will launch Happy Hour v7.0 or Beer v6.1 . Please note that Beer 6.1 is a malicious program that will download and launch the Farting and Snoring Loudly Beta.

Whatever you do, DO NOT under any circumstances install Mother-In-Law v2.0 (it runs a virus in the background that will eventually seize control of all your system resources).

In addition, please do not attempt to reinstall the Boyfriend 5.0 program. These are obsolete applications that are no longer supported and will crash Husband v1.0.

Summary: Husband v1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited memory, limited connectivity, and cannot learn new applications quickly. You might consider buying an additional software suite with the tools to improve memory and performance.
We recommend Cooking v3.0 and Hot Lingerie 7.7.

Good Luck!!

Tech Support"

stevemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 03:14 PM   #2
wingerphil
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6570
wingerphil is offline   Reply With Quote