Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 03-07-2010, 10:26 AM   #1
The Weekenders
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #8863
Spring Cleaning

Back in January, I started to do the spring cleaning of the Montana. Polished all the woodwork including the trim and in February, I cleaned all the rooms and scrubbed and sanatized the bathroom and kitchen. Last weekend, I vacuumed and reorganized the basement and yesterday I shampooed the carpet. In a few weeks, I will pull it to a friends implement shop to wash, wax and buff it. Not only have I kept my sanity during this really rotten North Dakota winter by doing this, the Montana will be ready for our spring outing which will hopefully be in early April. DW can't figure out why I don't volunteer to do that in the house. I said that is like work. Cleaning the Monty is fun

The Weekenders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 12:43 PM   #2
TLightning
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7871
In addition to what you have done, an old MHer told me that once a year you should take EVERYTHING out of the basement and see what is there. I do that...be surprised what's been sitting there taking up space and weight...that's never used.
TLightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 02:37 PM   #3
The Weekenders
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #8863
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by TLightning

In addition to what you have done, an old MHer told me that once a year you should take EVERYTHING out of the basement and see what is there. I do that...be surprised what's been sitting there taking up space and weight...that's never used.
When I pulled out the stuff from the basement, a few things went bye-bye. Looks nice now but by May it will probably get cluttered again.
The Weekenders is offline   Reply With Quote