Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Pet Palace
Click Here to Login

Old 10-31-2008, 11:47 AM   #1
Delaine and Lindy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6650
Montana our Dog.....

Had to get up 4:00 am to take Delaine's Dad to Vanderbilt to get a consult on a Heart valve problem. Our dog Montana really scared the daylights out of us. He could not get up out of his bed his weight is about 80 lbs + and about 18 months old, he just couldn't get his back legs to work??? I helped him up and we went outside to take care of business. Them had him lay back down because we had no choice but to leave. Delaine and me both shed many tears and told him we would be back as soon as possible. To our amazement he was setting at the window waiting for us when we returned. We still don't have a clue as to what happened, we think he was biting by a Rattle snake or a Copper head, but have found but only one mark. He seems to be ok now. Its tuff when our fur kids are sick. Thanks for listening. GBY....

Delaine and Lindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 03:33 PM   #2
Mrs. CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6337
Goodness, very scary, glad Montana is better

My little guys sometimes pull muscles. Mr. G, just last weekend went to get up, and started screaming bloody murder, a few days rest and he is back to his norm. It has something to do with his hips or knee, believe the hips. Has happened before.

Boy, if they could just talk to us! SIGHHH
Mrs. CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 04:20 PM   #3
DarMar
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1034
Whaaaat? Our Amie & Heidi talk to us and we talk back to them! Glad Montana is better. Our fur kids are a real worry sometimes aren't they?
2017/3721RL/Legacy Pkg./Pressure-Pro
DarMar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 05:28 PM   #4
Waynem
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7673
I have a very good friend who is a veterinarian, but it doesn't do me a darned bit of good when I'm on the road, other than phone consultation. He usually charges me a fishing trip to a Government installation!!

We have been very, very fortunate with Miya with only an exception of tossing up once in a while during the night. I think it's a hair ball.

Sorry to hear Montana was sick, but glad to hear that Montana is back to "normal."
Waynem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 03:48 AM   #5
SAndreasen
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1918
The only difference between our kids and our fur kids is that we can't legally claim our fur kids on our 1040s.
SAndreasen is offline   Reply With Quote