Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Campgrounds State, Provincial & Federal
Click Here to Login

Old 08-12-2008, 10:35 AM   #1
grampachet
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8045
Bay Center KOA

We will be three nights at the KOA in Bay Center and going on down to the big kite festival in Long Beach Washington Aug 19-21.
Does anyone have any info on the KOA at Bay Center Washington? Did I do OK or did I make a bad choice?

grampachet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 12:16 PM   #2
CanDo
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #2106
We stayed there overnight in August 2007 and really liked the place. It's really out in the middle of nowhere - you'll drive across a dike or levee with water on both sides, pass through a small oyster town. It was easy to maneuver in the campground and the site was long enough we didn't have to unhook. Took some great photos of three deer who came in to feed. Short walk through the trees and down the path to a small beach. We would stay there again. Enjoy!
CanDo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 03:14 PM   #3
grampachet
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8045
Hey, I followed your trip out west as far as Bay Center. You did a great job! And it sounds like you had a wonderful time too. Thanks for the info.
grampachet is offline   Reply With Quote