Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 06-30-2004, 02:43 PM   #1
Montana_1762

M.O.C. #1762
Concerts!

So the summer is finally here...im enjoying my freedom. Today I got my tickets to go see the Allman Brothers BAnd play at the Coors Light Outdoor Pavillion right here in Big Sky on july 3rd...I'm so excited, the Allman Brothers are one of the best classic rock bands, they always put on a good show. I feel its a great way to start my summer, anyone here going to that? Does everyone here live in Big Sky?

Montana_1762 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2004, 05:10 PM   #2
Joyce H
Montana Master

M.O.C. #266
alwaysrockn,
Welcome to the MOC. Unfortunately will not be at the concert, but wanted to thank you for taking the time to join us and post to the forum. Enjoy the concert!
Joyce H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004, 10:32 AM   #3
vickster
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1165
alwaysrockn - welcome aboard the MOC. Happy to read you are enjoying your summer of freedom. So, just where is Big Sky?????
vickster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004, 11:09 AM   #4
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Also wanted to say "welcome aboard". Big Sky has to be in Montana? If so, where in Montana? We recently came through there and stayed in St. Regis, Bozeman, and Hardin. But that's one big state.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote