Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 06-27-2004, 12:43 PM   #1
Montana_70
Montana Master

M.O.C. #70
any one know about DaytonaUSA?

Just learned about this little attraction today. I am thinking it might be an interesting place to take my father. He's a former "stock car" driver. That is until he flpped over a few times one Saturday night on a track in Hialeah, and my mother told him, "You can sleep in that car or or can sleep with me". (circa 1960's)

Anyway he follows Nascar and I thought this might be something he would enjoy if it really has something to offer.

Any comments?

Montana_70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2004, 01:57 PM   #2
NJ Hillbilly
Montana Master

M.O.C. #242
We went there a couple of years ago. It was pretty neat to see the stuff there. If You are at all interested (or not) in racing it's a worthwhile stop. My wife liker it and is not a fan.

John
NJ Hillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2004, 02:39 PM   #3
palebluedot
Montana Master

M.O.C. #36
If NASCAR (really anything with a motor) is your thing, the best I've ever seen is the International Motor Sports Hall of Fame and museum at Talladega Super Speedway in Alabama. It is located about 50 miles east of Birmingham just off I20. Really recommended for any motor sports fan. Check out http://www.motorsportshalloffame.com/main/04_museum.htm for more info.
palebluedot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 08:35 AM   #4
Montana_907
Established Member

M.O.C. #907
There is racing there this weekend. The Busch race is tonight and the Nextel Cup race is tomorrow night.
Montana_907 is offline   Reply With Quote