Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-27-2014, 01:11 PM   #1
Debbie Asher
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6167
Received crazy phone call

Just got back from 3 months out on the road, had a phone call message at home telling me that this is the second time trying to get a hold of me and if I don't call back I will be in contempt of court and a warrant will be out for my arrest. So I call the number to find out what was happening they state they are from the legal dept and I haven't paid my 2011 taxes and the court is issuing a warrant for my arrest. So I informed him he was crazy and for him to go back to the courts because I don't owe anything. So I call the Sheriff dept to see if they have a warrant out for me and they tell me to call the FBI so I call and they tell me to call the Federal Trade Commun. who is handle these scam calls. So everyone be careful out there.
Debbie Asher is offline   Reply With Quote