2015 National Rally
Meet 'n Greet ('n Eat!)
Since this is the kick-off event (& the clock is ticking), we are putting out the call to all the great cooks among our attendees to sign up & contribute their favorite dishes for the Meet 'n Greet on Wednesday evening, 9/23.
This event, although not a full-blown potluck, usually brings enough finger food & side dishes to serve as a substitute for the evening meal. As stated, we ask for (but NOT limited to) 'finger' food, side dishes, hors d'oeuvres, salads, crockpot-type food &, of course, the sweet stuff. Just post your contribution here & we'll get you on the list. Coffee & water will be provided. Please bring serving spoons (if needed) for your dish. You don't need to bring enough to feed everyone, just a sampling of your favorite dish...
REMEMBER - this is a user-run rally, so if you want to eat, then everyone PLEASE contribute their fair share (this goes for ALL meal get-togethers). It IS NOT a free meal - your entry fee is YOUR CONTRIBUTION, & You WILL probably be noticed if you show up empty-handed...! Don't leave it up to other folks to feed you! Also, it is a great way for the new folks to get acquainted, share recipes, & start participating at the Rally.
Thanks also to all in advance for their culinary donations, & let's have another GREAT
As in the past, the WM's & Admins insist that we go 'GREEN'
for all eating events. This means that the MOC will not furnish paper/plastic products, so you will have to provide your own plates & utensils...
Let's get with the program folks & sign up! Time is growing short, & the rally will be here before you know it... Let's make it 100%!
SETUP/CLEANUP VOLUNTEERS - PLEASE meet in the large tent @ 5:15pm to help setup & get things ready. Also, please stay after the M&G for a few minutes to help wipe down the tables. THANKS again for volunteering...!
have signed up...(8 don't want to eat???)
- Bev Schlee (worknomore)[*]Antipasto Skewers
- Tom & Sharon Macauley (oldelmer1)[*]Sliced Ham
- Scott & Pati Luciano (scott-pati)[*]Pork Sliders
- Bill & Jan Mains (Bill and Jan)[*]Sloppy Joe's & Rolls
- Fred & Rebecca Decamp (n3jxe)[*]'Drunken Meatballs'
- Tom & Terri Corison (tcandme)[*]Cocktail Wieners
- Steve & Sharon Bischoff (bish)[*] Sausage & Sauerkraut
- Rick & Linda Say (Linda Say)[*] Grandma Brown's Baked Beans & Wieners
- Bill & Ardie Seifried (snowtrax)[*]Meatballs
- Royce & Ruth Ann Baden (birchbark)[*]Meatballs
- Jim & Vickie Fischer (NCFischers)[*]Party Potatoes
- Roger & Margaret Pinard (rvisliving)[*]Zuppa Toscana Soup
- Phil & Janie Albright (paperheart)[*]BLT Rollups
- Ron & Mary Lichtenberg (Rondo)[*]Buffalo Wings
- Mike & Nancy Boyko (mboyko)[*]Honey Garlic Chicken
- John & Laura Pecha (Former StClairSailor)
- Terrie Ames (Teames27)[*]Summer Sausage & Crackers
- Charles & Mary Evans (Sugar)[*]Deviled Eggs
- Don & Gwen Sewell (spikedog)[*]Taco Salad
- Dennis & Linda Ward (Mudchief)[*]Veggies & Dip
- Charlie & Judy Benton (Grey Nomads)[*]Polish Kielbasa Rings (2)
- John & Judy Michaels (Bullroc3)[*]Redneck 'spicy' Crackers
- Dave & Barb Burtrum (Starmaster)[*]Cheese & Cracker Tray
- Tom & Marcy Campbell (bones)[*]Chicken Jalapeño Pepper Dip/dippers
- Gary & Sally Mishler (gmishler)[*]Summer Corn Tostito Salad
- Jim & Julie Painter (JimnJulie)[*]Cucumber Salad
- Latty & Cheryl Zill (Meauwataka)[*]Ham Salad/Cocktail Breads/Chips
- Dennis & Donna Ziegler (ka9vrx)[*]Crab & Artichoke Dip & Chips
- John & Jackie Korchak (Dennis Korchak)[*]Coleslaw
- Larry & Carolyn Brinkman (CKB)[*]Pasta Salad
- Les & Erin James (Firsterin)[*]Cheese Dip/Spinach Dip/Dorito Coups
- Butch & Linda Jeeninga (butchandlinda)[*]Hobo Caviar & Dorito Scoops
- Don & Lori Smart (rescue7)[*]Cheese Dip
- Ralph & Sydney Hollingshead (sydneynac)[*]Veggies & Dip
- Larry & Brenda Gadreau (Farmgirl)[*] Succotash Casserole
- Carl & Judy Bowman (5THWHLHLR)[*]Fruit Salad
- Neil & Sharon Patterson (npatters)[*]Stuffed Jalepeno Poppers
- Jason & Wendy Lerette (cw3jason)[*]Macaroni Salad
- Ron & Marcie Carmean (rmcarmean)[*]Charred Pineapple & Cream Cheese Dip w/Pretzels
- Roger & Sue McDaniel (tooth ferry)
- Larry & Debbie Ambuehl (Drifty1)[*]'Worms & Dirt'
- Mary Strom (gmstrom)[*]Cherry Pie
- Gary & Janice Bryant (Recumbent)[*]Orange Fluff
- Lynn & Kevin Morris (Slufoot733)[*]German Chocolate Cake
- Jerry & Judy Bradley (Hogfan)[*]Cupcakes
- Ron & Claudette Brown (R-C Brown)[*]Cookies
- Ron & Pat Akom (quilterpat)[*] Pistachio Cake
- Len & Eileen Sesko (sesko)[*]Cookies
- Don & Bonnie Lee (DonandBonnie)[*]Apple Pie
- Rich & Helen LaScolla (richfaa)[*]Pie
- Jim & Donna Billings (billinja)[*]Zucchini Bread
- John & Gayle DeVall (artfuldodger)[*]Cream Cheese Bars
- John & Jackie Dahl (shovelhead86)[*]Brownies
- James & Martha Abernathy (jfaberna)[*]'Desert'
- John & Willie Ryksen (cumminalong)
:[list_to_fix][*]Al & Carol Stevens (Mrs. CountryGuy)[*]Lynn & Pat Bohmer (remhob)[*]Dennis & Sharon Maison (tbhd)[*]George & Rosetta Person (Jay Bird)[*]Mark & Vicki Allen (Miss Vicki)[*]Paul & Jan Kelpe (jpkelpe)[*]Jim & Anna Ottinger (Annaoinga)[*]Lynn & Pat Bohmer (remhob)[*]Dick & Louise Whiteside (c214dick)[*]Del & Bev Dimmick (bdimmick)[*]Joe & Janet Huber (Joe in Texas)[*]David Grossman & Karen Bigelow (bikefever)[*]Ron & DiAnn Chapin (RDChapin)[*]Dave & Sharon Mansell (WeBeFulltime)[*]Ray & Pat Gries (rgries)
:[list_to_fix][*]Glenn & Mary Strom
[*]Dave & Barb Burtrum
[*]Judy & Charlie Benton
[*]Les & Erin James